Horácké kovodružstvo Třebíč - The Company’s History
Horácké kovodružstvo Třebíč is a company engaged in production of metal goods. The legal form is a cooperative. The company was founded in 1951. Through a gradual development, different organizational changes and delimitations, the company gained the present form and trade name, which has been used since 1992.
The company employs 100 workers and its annual turnover is 90 million CZK.
Management, economical, business and technical activities are centralized in the company’s head office in Třebíč, and the crucial modernized plants are situated in the near localities of Rokytnice nad Rokytnou and Mohelno.
The production activities comply with the quality control system according to ČSN EN ISO 9001:2009 certified by TÜV International.